This "one-sheet" flyer provides even a little more detail on the importance of dryer safety and how the LintAlert can help.
Flyer Front Page Copy
LintAlert Dryer Safety Alarm
A clean, unobstructed dryer vent improves the safety and efficiency
of your dryer. Get a LintAlert® today to detect exhaust problems before
they waste energy or become dangerous.
Common Causes of Dangerous Back Pressure:
- Normal Lint Accumulation in the Dryer Duct
- Kinked or Crushed Exhaust Hose
- Blockage of Termination Hoods
Detect Exhaust Problems
Help Save Energy
Reduce Fire Danger
Even When You Clean the Lint Screen
Lint Still Builds Up in Every Duct System
While it’s obvious that dryer exhaust problems will increase your energy bills, it’s important to
know they also create a very real fire hazard. According to the U.S. Fire Administration,
there are more than 40 dryer fires every day. With the LintAlert, you’ll rest easy knowing
you’re helping protect your home and family.
How does it work?
The LintAlert is easy to install. It attaches to your dryer’s exhaust hose and uses pressure differential technology to monitor dryer efficiency. As lint builds up over time, or any blockage occurs, back pressure is produced. LED indicators continually show how well your dryer is exhausting, updating you as the exhaust becomes more restricted. When there’s a danger, an alarm is triggered to let you know the dryer needs attention.
Flyer Rear Copy
Protecting Your Home and Family
As lint builds up over time and restricts
airflow, the LED light bar blockage
indicator progressively illuminates.
Armed with this information, you’ll always know how
safely and efficiently your dryer is exhausting.
Dryer Cause Over 15,500 Fires Every Year
—Source: U.S. Fire Administration
Keep Your Dryer Exhaust
Safe and Efficient
With every load, your LintAlert® checks the exhaust environment and gives you important
information so you can help save energy and improve home safety.
- Clean dryer duct and attach the SmartTap fitting to the exhaust transition hose.
- Connect SmartTap to the command module with included clear airflow tubing.
- Plug in and press the menu button to calibrate to your dryer’s unique system.
Command Module Computer
The LintAlert’s integrated microprocessor is programmable and monitors an innovative digital low-differential air pressure sensor. During installation, it is calibrated to your dryer’s unique characteristics.
LED Indicator Key
- Normal exhaust pressure (system clean with a recent calibration).
- Approximately 20 percent blocked.
- Approximately 32 percent blocked.
- Approximately 45 percent blocked.
- Exhaust system is approximately 60 percent blocked and requires maintenance. This critical state is accompanied by an audible alarm which can be muted.
Click Here for Point of Sale Tools